There are a wide variety of funding options available to students and Hilltop Academy’s experienced Financial Aid Officer will be able to assist you in planning to fund your education. Planning for your education will ensure a stress free learning experience.
GOVERNMENT FINANCIAL AID
Provincial and Federal Student Loans & Grants
Government Financial assistance is available for eligible students who are Canadian citizens or landed immigrants, through the Canadian and provincial government student loan programs. Hilltop Academy may assist prospective students to apply for Provincial & Federal student loans.
Call us to learn more about application process for Government Student Loans and Grants.
Other Sources of Funding include:
- Student Lines of Credit at a local Financial Institution (CIBC, RBC, BMO etc)
- Personal Loan
- RESP’s and RRSP’s
- High School “Passport to Education” Scholarships
- Human Resources Development Canada (HRDC)
- Worker’s Compensation Board (WCB)
- Indian Affairs
- Millennium Scholarship Grants
Hilltop Academy also has flexible INTEREST FREE payment plans for students wishing to pay their tuition on a monthly basis.
Call Now 604-553-0505