Are You Looking To Turn Your Passion For Fitness Into A Rewarding Career But Don’t Know Where To Start?
Enter the draw for a chance to win a full-tuition scholarship at the end of the session – $5000 value.
We invite you to our FREE Open House Information Session where we can answer all questions about how to become a Nationally and Internationally Accredited Certified Personal Trainer with BCRPA/ACE. This is an opportunity for anyone considering a career as a personal trainer or the fitness enthusiast interested in enhancing their knowledge.
During the Open House we will:
- provide information about the fitness industry landscape and job opportunities outlook
- discuss Hilltop Academy Fitness Leadership Diploma Program educational experience from the lectures to the hands-on training
- talk about tuition payment options and how you may finance your education through the Government Student Loans Program
- have a Q&A meet and greet with our instructors and past graduates now working in the industry
- have retail pop-up shops from Vancouver Activewear Company RYU Apparel and Fuel Supplements for some samples and shopping
- have a draw for a $5000 scholarship – one lucky attendee will walk away with a Fitness Leadership Diploma Program scholarship that day!* The odds are in your favor!
Here at Hilltop Academy our experienced and knowledgeable staff will be happy to answer all your questions and help you make an informed decision about becoming a student.
Come join us Thursday August 23 6-9 pm at Hilltop Academy’s classroom! Register Now!
*The draw will be done at the end of the information session – must be present to claim your scholarship. The scholarship has no cash value/not redeemable for cash, is not transferable, with one entry per person. Can be used for Fall/Winter/Summer 2018-2019 school year semesters. The winner has to meet Admission Requirements: 19 years of age or older; if under 19 – graduation from grade 12 with diploma Or Grade 12 equivalent with certificate required; entrance exam with a passing score of 65%.